Sent Jan. 31, 2017
Beginning Wednesday, February 1, motorists can expect to encounter weekday lane closures, and a 55 mph speed limit, at several locations along I-39 in Portage County:
- Northbound I-39 between the US 10 interchange (town of Hull) and the County DB interchange
- Southbound I-39 between Casimir Road and Reserve Street
- Southbound I-39 between County HH and WIS 54 (Plover)
- Southbound I-39 between WIS 54 and Coddington Road
The lane closures are necessary for crews to repair guard rail.
Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in the work zones and should be alert for slower, or merging, traffic.
All work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day Friday, February 10. The schedule is subject to change based on favorable weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts and improvement projects in Wisconsin’s north central region:
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region communications manager
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org