For release: March 22, 2017
Crews plan to close WIS 22 (13th Street to WIS 156) by noon on Monday, March 27. Through traffic will be detoured via 7th Street, N. Lyon Street, E. 12th Street, SSGT Warren Hansen Drive, and WIS 156. Local access to adjacent properties will be maintained.
The improvement project includes:
- Pavement replacement
- Reconstruction of the WIS 22/WIS 156/Green Tree Road intersection
- New storm sewer, curb and gutter, sidewalks, and street lights
- New water main and sanitary sewer systems
All work is scheduled for completion in late October 2017. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding the WIS 22 reconstruction in Clintonville, or traffic impacts and improvement projects in Wisconsin’s north central region:
- Visit the project website
- Follow us on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT Region Communications Manager, (715) 421-8380