You can obtain duplicate or replacement license plate sticker(s) by contacting the
Bureau of Vehicle Services. Include the following information:
- The vehicle year, make and identification number (VIN #)
- The license plate number and type of sticker needed
- Your full name, including your middle initial, (if any)
- Your complete mailing address, including city, state and zip code
- An e-mail address and/or telephone number, including area code, where you can be reached between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, in case we need to contact you for additional information
To apply by telephone call (608) 264-7447. Please have your license plate number or vehicle identification number ready.
The sticker requested will be mailed to you the next business day.