This update is only for consultants licensing Estimator. WisDOT staff are updated internally.
- A new catalog update is available for AASHTOWare Project Estimator (described in the AASHTOWare Project documentation Ch. 1, Pg. 5
http://wisconsindot.gov/Documents/doing-bus/eng-consultants/cnslt-rsrces/tools/awp/documentation/awpprecon-chapter1-awp-overview.pdf ). This catalog file called 'ENG2018.cat' can only be used in conjunction with the Estimator application. It is not intended for use by contractors.
ENG2018 catalog contains 3 years of item bid history information from contracts let December 2014 thru December 2017. This catalog contains changes included in the 2018 Standard Specifications and STSP updates effective with the December 2017 letting.
- Many of the previous culvert pipe, storm sewer and pavement marking items have new bid items in the 2018 spec. The item is unchanged, only the item number, and in the pavement marking items case, the description has also been changed (removing the word "pavement"). The bid history information has been mapped from the previous version of the item so that pricing information is available for the new bid items.
Estimator item catalog
The next anticipated catalog update will be in May 2018.
The catalog can only be viewed using Estimator software. For more information contact:
- David Castleberg (608) 264-7606
- Annette Czerneski (715) 421-7319
- Adam Bleskacek (715) 833-5574
If you have general engineering and related services consultant contracting questions, contact
WisDOT's Contract Administration Unit.