NOIs are due August 27, 2015, noon CT
No late submittals accepted
General solicitation instructions
Statewide project list (updated 9/11/2015)
Project questions and answers
Construction Fair 2015 interview schedule
|Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages published||August 5, 2015|
|Project questions due 8 am CT||August 12, 2015|
|Questions and answers published||August 17, 2015|
|Updated 2015-16 WisDOT construction packages published||August 17, 2015|
NOIs due noon CT||
August 27, 2015|
|Interview schedule published||September 11, 2015|
|Construction fair interviews||September 22, 2015|
|Construction engineering services selections published||October 28, 2015|
This solicitation is open to firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants.
Bureau of Project Development packages
Fixed Fee Determination
- The fixed fee when WisDOT serves as the construction leader will be 6.75%.
- The fixed fee when the consultant serves as the construction leader will be 7.50%.
NOI form (Please limit to 15 pages.)
- All NOIs must be submitted via ESubmit.
- Firms needing ESubmit permission must obtain it before the NOI due date, unless they have already been given permission in the past.
- No hard copies of the NOIs are accepted.
- Package listings, DBE goals and scope information are current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified to perform services. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Statewide Consultant Engineer as soon as possible.
- Selected firms will be notified of the amount for the statewide full service construction master contracts at a later date.
Interviews will be held on September 22, 2015 at:
- Alliant Energy Center
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Madison, WI 53562
- Phone: (608) 267-3976
- FAX: (608) 267-0146
Please bring a hard copy of your presentation materials to leave at the front desk.
- Register in the Alliant Energy Center lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.