NOIs for major construction packages are due August 17, 2016, noon CT
NOIs for general construction packages are due August 25, 2016, noon CT
No late submittals accepted
General solicitation instructions
Project list - major construction packages
Questions and answers - major construction packages
Interview schedule - major construction packages
Selections - major construction packages
Project list - general construction packages (updated 8/15/2016)
Questions and answers - general construction packages
Interview schedule - general construction packages
Major construction packages
WisDOT's annual construction solicitation contains two major construction packages in the Southwest Region.
|Notice of Interest (NOI) published||August 3, 2016|
|Project questions due 8 am CT||August 8, 2016|
|Questions and answers published||August 10, 2016|
NOIs due noon CT||
August 17, 2016|
|Interview schedule published||August 18, 2016|
|Interview date||August 31, 2016|
|Selection for major construction published||September 9, 2016|
SW 01||1003-10-84||Construction engineering||I - 39||Rock||Roster|
|Same SN||1005-10-76||Construction engineering||I - 39||Rock||Roster||$ 400,000|
SW 02||1007-10-86||Construction engineering||I - 39||Dane||Roster||$ 75,000|
|Same SN||1007-11-81||Construction engineering||I - 39||Dane||Roster|
General construction packages
This solicitation is open to firms on WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants.
|Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages published||August 3, 2016|
|Project questions due 8 am CT||August 10, 2016|
|Questions and answers published||August 15, 2016|
|Updated 2016-17 WisDOT construction packages published||August 15, 2016|
NOIs due noon CT||
August 25, 2016|
|Interview schedule published||September 9, 2016|
|Construction fair interviews||September 20, 2016|
|Construction engineering services selections published||October 26, 2016|
Bureau of Project Development packages
Fixed Fee Determination
- The fixed fee when WisDOT serves as the construction leader will be 6.75%.
- The fixed fee when the consultant serves as the construction leader will be 7.50%.
NOI form (Please limit to 15 pages.)
- All NOIs must be submitted via
- Firms needing ESubmit permission must obtain it before the NOI due date, unless they have already been given permission in the past.
- No hard copies of the NOIs are accepted.
- Package listings, DBE goals and scope information are current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified to perform services. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify the Statewide Consultant Engineer as soon as possible.
- Selected firms will be notified of the amount for the statewide full service construction master contracts at a later date.
Interviews will be held on September 20, 2016 at:
- Alliant Energy Center
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Madison, WI 53562
- Phone: (608) 267-3976
- FAX: (608) 267-0146
Please bring a hard copy of your presentation materials to leave at the front desk.
- Register in the Alliant Energy Center lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.