Consultant firms on the WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants are invited to present their design engineering qualifications and expertise to WisDOT staff in Madison, Wis.
Design Opportunity Day 2017 will be held March 22, 2017, at the Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center, Madison, Wis.
Full service design master contracts will not be awarded in 2017. Design Opportunity Day 2017 is an opportunity for consultants to present their design engineering qualifications, key staff and
any recent changes in the firm to WisDOT.
Consultant firms must submit an NOI to obtain an interview slot.
Scope of Services and NOI form
Design Opportunity Day 2017 Interview Schedule
Interviews will be held on March 22, 2017, at:
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Madison, WI 53562
- Phone: (608) 267-3976
- FAX: (608) 267-0146
- Registration begins at 8 a.m.
- Please bring an electronic copy of your presentation on a USB flash drive for the front desk.
- Register in the Exhibition Hall lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.