NOIs are due August 24, 2017, noon CT
No late submittals accepted
Construction Fair Package Summary
Additional Construction Fair instructions
Construction Fair Questions and Responses
Construction Fair interview schedule
Region package summaries
Beginning with the July 2017 Bimonthly Consultant Solicitation all consultant Notice of Interest Questionnaires must be submitted in the Masterworks application. Consultants will no longer be able to submit Notice of Interest Questionnaires through ESubmit.
Masterworks access request
|Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages published||August 2, 2017|
|Project questions due 8 a.m. CT||August 9, 2017|
|Questions and answers published||August 14, 2017|
|Updated 2017-18 WisDOT construction packages published||August 14, 2017|
|NOIs due noon CT||August 24, 2017|
|Interview schedule published||September 8, 2017|
|Construction fair interviews||September 19, 2017|
|Construction engineering services selections published||October 25, 2017|
- Package listings and scope information are current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified to perform services. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify Statewide Consultant Services Supervisor as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held on September 19, 2017, at:
- Alliant Energy Center
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Madison, WI 53562
- Phone: (608) 267-3976
- FAX: (608) 267-0146
Please bring an electronic copy of your presentation materials to leave at the front desk.
- Register in the Alliant Energy Center lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20-minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.