NOIs are due August 29, 2018, noon CT
No late submittals accepted
Construction Fair Package Summary
Additional Construction Fair instructions
Construction Fair Questions and Responses
Construction Fair interview schedule
Region package summaries
- North Central
To submit and NOI for this solicitation please log into Masterworks.
Additional Masterworks information
Masterworks access request
|Notice of Interest (NOI) and solicitation packages published||August 8, 2018|
|Project questions due 8 a.m. CT||August 13, 2018|
|Questions and answers published||August 16, 2018|
|Updated 2018-19 WisDOT construction packages published||August 16, 2018|
|NOIs due noon CT||August 29, 2018|
|Interview schedule published||September 7, 2018|
|Construction fair interviews||September 18, 2018|
|Construction engineering services selections published||October 15, 2018|
- Package listings and scope information are current at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Firms may be awarded projects not listed on their NOI form if WisDOT feels the firm's staff is qualified to perform services. If your firm is not interested in performing a project it was awarded, please notify Statewide Consultant Services Supervisor as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held on September 18, 2018, at:
- Alliant Energy Center
- 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Madison, WI 53562
- Phone: (608) 267-3976
- FAX: (608) 267-0146
Please bring an electronic copy of your presentation materials to leave at the front desk.
- Register in the Alliant Energy Center lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 31-minute interviews, including a 27-minute presentation and 4 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.