Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
US 61 (Pitzen Lane to Hickory Lane), Dickeyville, Grant County
WisDOT is developing plans to improve pavement conditions along a 1-mile section of US 61.
- The project team is evaluating alternatives to repair deficient pavement, curb, gutter and sidewalk, and the removal of an abandoned cattle pass.
- Curb ramps to be improved for compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Deficient storm structures will be replaced.
- Water and sanitary sewer will be improved.
- On street parking to remain.
- Spring of 2018 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #3
- Summer 2021 - Construction scheduled
Traffic impacts/detour to be determined.
Christopher Hodges, P.E., R.L.S., WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843