Note - Construction at Main and Lawrence Roundabout April 2 - June 18.
The park and ride lot will remain open throughout construction.
There will be some loss of parking stalls during this phase. Overflow parking will be permitted on the west side of Lawrence Drive. Signs will be placed to designate the location.
The customer entrance to Festival Foods and other businesses off of Lawrence Drive will be closed. The truck entrance will remain open.
A detour will be set up for the Lawrence Drive closure. The detour will be from Main, to Ninth, to Grant. Construction anticipated to run through June 18.
This phase will involve construction on Lawrence Dr., south of Main Ave.
Traffic impacts - Lawrence Dr. will be closed just north of the southerly Park and Ride entrance to Main Ave. The drive into the Festival Foods business complex will be closed.
View more information on this project on the
City of De Pere's Engineering Department website.
- Locate this lot via a mobile device or in-vehicle mapping system: Copy and paste the coordinates above, or manually enter them into your device, and click Search.
- US 41, exit 163
- East on County G (W. Main Ave.)
- Right on Lawrence Dr.
- Lot on right
- Overnight and weekend parking is
- Maximum 1 week parking duration.
- No detached trailers.
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No vehicles for sale.
- Free parking
- Lighted asphalt lot
- 105 auto stalls
- All lots have handicap accessible parking stalls
- Bike rack