RIDESHARE - Bike buddy benefits
Pedaling the benefits
- The RIDESHARE program matches bicyclists together who bike the same route.
- Register on the same form as for carpooling. It has bicycle commuting questions that produce bike buddy matches.
- Bicyclists can register as either an experienced rider or novice. Then you can choose if you would prefer to ride with an experienced or novice companion.
- After you register, track environmental and financial savings that accumulates by biking, with
Mobile Reporting On the Go
(05:00). A message can be sent to a smart phone and/or email.
- Stay healthier, get exercise
- Save on air pollution
- Use the bike buddy tips below to get you off on the right foot
- Buddy up with a novice or an expert bicyclist
- Use the calculator to determine your current costs of automobile driving