Ever considered biking to work? What better way to help save our earthly resources and get some exercise, than by commuting to work by bicycle. If riding in traffic intimidates you, biking with someone can feel a lot safer.
Did you know?
- There are over 500 registered bicyclists in the RIDESHARE program!
- You can take your bike on the bus. Both Milwaukee County Transit Company and Madison Metro buses are equipped with bike racks.
- Gas prices climbed 15 percent in spring 2012 and 49 percent in the three years prior to 2012.
- There are over 5,000 registrants in the Wisconsin RIDESHARE program waiting to be matched with you!
Pedaling the benefits
Various benefits from becoming a bike buddy
- RIDESHARE program matches bicyclists together who bike the same route
- Bicyclists can register as either an experienced rider or novice
- After you register, track environmental and financial savings
- Stay healthier, get exercise, and save on air pollution
- Register/Log in
- Carpool tips
- Bike buddy tips
- Tips to get your bike commuting started and keep it running smoothly
Other bike information