Proposed work includes widening paved shoulders, repairing or replacing culverts
Release date: February 1, 2023
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is holding a virtual public involvement meeting to obtain comments on a proposed resurfacing project in Trempealeau County on US 10 from Hunt Lane west of Eleva east to Nelson Road in Osseo.
Go to the project website for information about the project, including a comment form. Comments are being accepted through hursday, Feb. 23, 2023, by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Wisconsin Department of Transportation
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Attn.: Kyle McLean
The existing asphalt pavement is showing signs of deterioration. To address this and other issues, WisDOT is proposing to:
- Remove a portion of the existing pavement and replace it with 3.25 inches of new asphalt.
- Widen the paved shoulders.
- Add centerline and shoulder rumble strips.
- Adjust and/or replace guardrail sections.
- Upgrade sidewalk curb ramps to meet Americans With Disabilities Act standards.
- Improve culverts and adjacent ditches.
- Repair or replace culverts.
Construction currently is scheduled to be completed in 2025. During construction, US 10 will remain open to traffic, but motorists can expect single-lane and shoulder closures controlled by flagging.
For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s Northwest Region:
For more information, contact:
Christena T. O'Brien, Northwest Region Communications Manager
(715) 833-9814, (715) 828-9471, firstname.lastname@example.org