Work for the 2020 season will extend from County R to 14th Street
Release date: February 25, 2020
(Manitowoc) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces construction will resume on the US 10 (Waldo Blvd.) project on Monday, March 2, 2020, in Manitowoc County. 2020 construction will extend from County R to 14th Street. Work will start near 14th St. and proceed west. US 10 will be closed and detoured during construction. Work is expected to finish in November of this year.
US 10 will be closed and detoured during construction. Access will be maintained to businesses and properties in the work zone.
Eastbound US 10 will be detoured at junction of I-43 and US 151.
- Detour will follow US 151 east to the junction of US 151 and US 10.
Westbound US 10 west will be detoured at junction of US 151 and US 10.
- Detour will follow US 151 west to I-43, north on I-43 to US 10 west.
Eastbound WIS 42 will be detoured at the junction of I-43 and WIS 42.
- Detour will follow I-43 north to WIS 310, east on WIS 310 to WIS 42.
Westbound WIS 42 will be detoured at the junction of WIS 310 and WIS 42.
- Detour will follow WIS 310 west to I-43, south on I-43 to WIS 42.
- Construction of a new box culvert near Fleetwood Drive
- Replacement of deck on bridge over RR tracks
- Reconstruction of entire roadway between Fleetwood Drive and 14th Street including sidewalks
- Replacement of most of water main, sanitary sewer and storm sewer in the reconstruction area from Fleetwood Dr. to 14th Street (not in area from Fleetwood to County R)
- Asphalt overlay from County R to near Fleetwood Drive
For detailed project and schedule information, please see the US 10 Project website.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager
Mark.email@example.com, (920) 492-4153