Virtual meeting will detail Campbellsport schedule/traffic impacts
Release Date: March 4, 2021
(Campbellsport) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region announces a virtual public construction update meeting to discuss upcoming urban reconstruction on 2.2 miles of WIS 67 through the village of Campbellsport in Fond du Lac County. The same information to be presented at the meeting is available on the
WIS 67 project construction website. No in-person public meeting will be held due to the current health emergency.
WIS 67 Contractor Virtual Construction Update Meeting
- When: 6 p.m., Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Where: Skype online or conference call
- How: Virtual Meeting - Skype Conference I.D. 31015938
- You can also cut and paste this link into the browser or device of your choosing:
https://meet.dot.wi.gov/bryan.learst/3P1RWQM2 or go to the project website and click on the meeting link during the meeting.
- For phone-in only, please call (920) 785-5851, Access Code: 31015938#
Construction is expected to begin March 15, 2021 and finish in December (weather dependent). WIS 67 will be closed to through traffic during construction. Local access to businesses and properties will be maintained.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager
Mark.Kantola@dot.wi.gov , (920) 492-4153