Release date: April 7, 2021
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) North Central Region today announced the schedule for lifting the springtime posted road weight restrictions on some of the region’s state highways.
Weight restrictions will be lifted at noon on Friday April 9, 2021, on the following highways:
- WIS 54, Wood County, from the west Wood County line to WIS 80
- WIS 54, Wood County, from the south intersection with WIS 80 to one mile west of the intersection with WIS 73
- WIS 173, Wood County, from the north intersection with WIS 80 to Wood County G
Class II roadway weight restrictions are still in effect for zone 1 and 2. Additional information and updates for weight limit restrictions can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website.
For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin's North Central region:
- Follow us on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
- Visit the region's 511 website
- Weight Restriction Programs website
For more information, contact:
Tegan Griffith, North Central Region Communications Manager
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org