Work replaces epoxy pavement markings on various highways throughout Northwest Region
Release date: May 3, 2023
To invest in Wisconsin's transportation system, Gov. Tony Evers has signed a $909,337 contract with prime contractor Century Fence Co. of Pewaukee for a regionwide pavement marking replacement project. Construction is scheduled to start Monday, May 8.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation plans to replace epoxy paint highway markings throughout the Northwest Region. Pavement marking placement will start with these highways in the following order, with other locations to follow after these are complete.
- US 12, Jackson County: Black River Falls to the Monroe County line.
- WIS 93, Trempealeau County: WIS 95 in Arcadia to A Street in Independence.
- WIS 35, Pepin and Buffalo counties: WIS 25 north of Nelson to Elm Street in Stockholm.
- WIS 29, Dunn County: US 12 to 1010th Avenue.
- WIS 37, Eau Claire County: WIS 85 to Lowes Creek Bridge southwest of Eau Claire.
- WIS 170, Dunn County: County D north of Tainter Lake to WIS 40 in Colfax.
- US 63, St. Croix County: County DD north of Baldwin to WIS 64 east of New Richmond.
During painting, motorists will encounter lane closures controlled by flagging operations.
Construction is scheduled for completion in October.
For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s Northwest Region:
For more information, contact:
Christena T. O'Brien, Northwest Region Communications Manager
(715) 833-9814, (715) 828-9471, email@example.com