Release Date: May 29, 2020
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) and Portage County Highway Department has scheduled bridge maintenance at the following locations:
• Northbound and southbound bridges over Little Eau Claire River (Lake DuBay)
• Motorists will encounter single lane closures from 6 a.m. Monday, June 8 through 12 p.m., Thursday June 11
• Crews will be applying a polymer overlay
• Eastbound and westbound bridges over County B
• Motorists will encounter single lane closures from 6 a.m., Thursday, June 4 through 10 a.m., Saturday, June 6
• Crews will be applying a polymer overlay.
Work is subject to change pending favorable weather conditions.
For more information:
Tegan Griffith, Region Communication Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 493-3710