Release Date: October 21, 2020
A public involvement meeting was previously planned to discuss proposed improvements to the intersection at WIS 73, WIS 80, and Wood County A in the city of Pittsville. An in-person meeting is no longer planned based on public health guidance to limit public gatherings.
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) North Central Region is seeking input on the proposed improvements until Friday, November 20, 2020 in alternative formats:
- Residents, property and business owners within the project limits have been mailed a handout with a comment form that can be mailed back.
- A handout, intersection layout option exhibits, presentation, and other information are available on the
Proposed intersection layout options include:
- Two-way stop intersection
- All-way stop intersection
- Two-way stop using all-way stop layout
In addition, pavement from WIS 73 to Poplar Street in WIS 80 will be replaced. Deteriorating drainage structures will be restored, and sidewalk ramps will be improved to meet current Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
Additional right-of-way will be required for this project. Location and limits will depend on the intersection improvement option selected.
Adjacent property and business owners are encouraged to provide input. Deaf or hard of hearing persons needing assistance should contact the Wisconsin Telecommunications Relay system (dial 711).
For more information:
Tegan Griffith, Region Communication Manager
email@example.com or (715) 493-3710