If you do not yet have a WAMS user ID, follow both Steps A and B. If you already have an active WAMS user ID, skip to Step B.
A. Create and activate a WAMS User ID
- Register yourself with the State of Wisconsin Web Access Management System (WAMS) at
https://on.wisconsin.gov. You will be asked to register as an individual.
- The Wisconsin Web Access Management System (WAMS) will then send you an email verifying your registration. The notification will also tell you how to activate your ID. Please read this email and follow the instructions.
B. Email the following information
- Company name/or individual's name if not incorporated
- Address/city/state/zip code
- Phone number
- US DOT number
- Permit customer account number (if you have one)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) (also known as tax identification number)
- First and last name of employee as it was submitted to WAMS
- User ID from step 1 of WAMS registration
- Email address for the employee as it was submitted
C. After we complete the registration (usually within 1 business day), we will email you the link to our secure website and general instructions to get you started.
Questions about the content of this page: