Preliminary plans and specifications are available through the links below by project. These plans and specs are draft and for information purposes only. They are not to be considered final and are not to be used for bidding
Supporting Documents for May 11, 2021 Letting
Supporting Documents for April 13, 2021 Letting
Preliminary Plans for May 1, 2021 PS&E
- Project: 2150-00-72, STH 100, Brown Deer Road, STH 100, B-40-504, B-40-505, MILWAUKEE
- Project: 1080-12-70, USH 12, USH 12 - Structures, STH 50 to STH 67, WALWORTH
Upcoming Project Briefing
I43 North South Freeway Project (April 16, 2021 - updated May 17, 2021)
- SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 9 - 10:30 AM.
- The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) invites the construction contracting industry for a non-mandatory project briefing and workshop for the I-43 North-South Freeway Project.
- Join from the meeting link (May 17, 2021)
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-855-797-9485,,1310066434## US Toll free
- I-43 N-S, as part of the WisDOT Majors program, is scheduled for reconstruction from late 2021 into early 2025, with the first letting planned for July 2021.
- The project length is 14 miles from its southern limit at Bender Road in Milwaukee County to its northern limit at WIS 60 in Ozaukee County.
- The purpose of the briefing is to give contractors an overview of the corridor’s scope of work, including: construction packages, schedule, staging/project sequencing, major utilities, major quantities, structures, unique items and environmental commitments.
- This is not a mandatory pre-bid meeting.
- The project briefing will last approximately one hour, with 30 minutes for questions and answers. Please look for more information in the coming weeks.
- Check back for the virtual meeting link for contractors to participate.