News release April 9, 2015 - Governor Scott Walker announces US 41 officially added to Interstate System
This page outlines the various Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other outreach during the US 41 Interstate conversion process. If you are looking for meeting material from a past meeting, and cannot find it here, please contact
Project Manager Brian Lipke. No further outreach is expected.
- Sept. 26, 2013 - Written testimony due on the
Environmental Report (ER)
- Sept. 10, 11 and 12, 2013 - Public Hearings (Appleton, Fond du Lac and Oak Creek respectively).View Exhibits/maps from hearing,
handout,presentation - including reasons for Interstate conversion, alternatives, example Interstate signing, and future projects.
- Feb. 22, 2013 - Public comments were due on revised
Coordination Plan for Agency and Public Involvement and
Impact Analysis Methodology (IAM)' documents
- Feb. 4, 2013 - Agency coordination meeting
- September 2012 - Indirect and Cumulative Effects (ICE) expert panel meetings. Looking to understand the potential indirect and cumulative impacts of Interstate conversion.
- May 2012 - PIMs
-May 31, 2012 - Wauwatosa
-May 30, 2012 - Germantown
-May 23, 2012 - Fond du Lac
-May 22, 2012 - Oshkosh
-May 17, 2012 - Appleton
-May 16, 2012 - Green Bay
Couldn’t make the PIM?
View the presentation on YouTube (10:42).
- Public involvement meetings (PIM) exhibits/maps