We appreciate your thoughts on the project and look forward to continued feedback on what this project could mean to the corridor, lakefront, region and state.
As planning moves forward, there will be many opportunities for public engagement. If you would like more information, or would like a member of the project team to meet with your group or organization, please contact Mike Pyritz, Regional Communications Manager at
Focus of Initial Engagement:
- Introduce the study
- Gather and listen to stakeholder and public feedback
- Understand study area conditions, needs and priorities
- Develop alternative concepts
Early Engagement Activities:
- Establish advisory committees
- Conduct stakeholder meetings
- Hold Public Involvement Meeting #1: Late Fall/Winter 2022
Provide Your Comments:
We want to hear from you! This online comment form is a convenient way for you to provide input directly to the project team. Just click the link below!