WIS 32/WIS 165, 10243 Sheridan Road to 10626 Sheridan Road, in village of Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha County
Two alternatives were considered for this project.
- Signalizing the intersection
- Constructing a roundabout
After further analysis and engagement with the public, the signalized intersection alternative was selected.
Purpose and need
The existing two-way stop control at the intersection of WIS 32 and WIS 165 does not sufficiently handle the traffic flow resulting in delays for the motoring public.
- September 22, 2015 - Public Involvement Meeting 1 - Alternatives explored
- 2016 - Public Involvement Meeting 2 - Preferred alternative selected prior
- 2020 - Begin construction
Vida Shaffer, WisDOT P.E., WisDOT Final Design Project Manager
Daniel Sellers, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications