Project overview |
WIS 16, WIS 26 (Watertown) to Wisconsin Ave. (Oconomowoc), in Dodge County.
- Corridor preservation and access management study of WIS 16.
- This 10 mile corridor serves residential, commercial, regional, agricultural and industrial interests.
- Increasing traffic levels along the corridor have resulted in safety and operational issues.
- The study began in 2011 and was completed in 2014.
- There are associated construction projects with this study currently.
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit
Past (anything prior to today)
2011 - Study began
Corridor preservation and access management study.
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843