Public involvement meetings/hearings |
News releases |
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- January 29, 2014 - Local officials meeting and PIM. Open house format, 4-7 p.m., at the Watertown City Hall, Police Training Room, Lower level, 106 Jones Street, Watertown
- Fact sheet
- Study location map
- Comment sheet Note - Comments were due February 12, 2014
Exhibits (entry boards)
Exhibits (explanation boards)
- What is an Access Management Plan?
- What are the Access Management Plan concepts? Potential improvements to help manage, preserve, and extend the safety and mobility of the highway. These concepts are for discussion purposes and provide a starting point for ultimate planning of the highway.
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation issues, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to