Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
US 61 (Pitzen Lane to Hickory Lane), Dickeyville, Grant County
WisDOT is developing plans to improve pavement conditions along a 1-mile section of US 61.
- The project team is evaluating alternatives to repair deficient pavement, curb, gutter and sidewalk, and the removal of an abandoned cattle pass.
- Curb ramps to be improved for compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Deficient storm structures will be replaced.
- Water and sanitary sewer will be improved.
- On street parking to remain.
- Spring of 2018 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #3
- Summer 2021 - Construction scheduled
Traffic impacts/detour to be determined.
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843