Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 11 (Rock Cut Rd to Oak St), Dubuque to the Village of Hazel Green - Grant County
The WIS 11 project will rehabilitate the pavement from 0.3 miles east of WIS 35 to the Village of Hazel Green. The current pavement is aged and deteriorating with cracking and rutting of the surface. This project will consist of milling the existing surface and replacing with new asphaltic pavement.
The project will also address the following items:
- Spot replacement of guardrail and upgrading of all substandard guardrail end terminals
- Replacement of cross pipes that are no longer functional or are deteriorated
- Minor repair to box culverts and bridges
- Additional paved shoulders will also be added to the roadway
- 2022 - Construction anticipated
WIS 11 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
- Traffic will be detoured onto US 151 to Platteville and WIS 80 to the WIS 11 Intersection in Hazel Green.
*WIS 11 will remain open to local traffic and access will be maintained to properties along WIS 11 during construction.
Derek Potter, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843