Project location |
Project overview |
Public involvement |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 113 (Knutson Drive to WIS 19), between Madison and Waunakee - Dane County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is developing preliminary plans for a pavement replacement project on WIS 113. The 5.31-mile-long project is located in the Town of Westport, from the Knutson Drive intersection to the WIS 19 and WIS 113 roundabout intersection.
- Replace pavement and pavement structure
- Surface and parapet repairs on WIS 113 northbound bridge over Yahara River
- New single lane roundabout at the WIS 113 and Arboretum Drive/Bong Road intersection to address safety concerns.
- Construct offset left-turn lanes and traffic signal upgrades at the WIS 113 and River Road intersection
- Update curb ramps as needed to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
February 2021 - Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM)
- Note: This presentation was created prior to the project advancement in April 2021.
- Fall 2021 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM)
- Construction advanced to 2023
Construction will take place in stages, with lane closures.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843