Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 33 (WIS 23 to US 12), Reedsburg to Baraboo - Sauk County
The roadway surface is aged and deteriorated with cracking and rutting. A 6.5-inch overlay was placed in 2001. Roundabouts were constructed at the US 12 ramp terminals in 2010. Treatment is needed to extend the pavement service life. Additional improvements include:
- Repair pavement with a mill and overlay.
- This project will start once construction is completed up to WIS 33.
- Mill and overlay work will include the US 12 ramp terminal roundabout.
- Installation of pavement rumble strips. No structure work is included in the project.
- 2021 - Construction anticipated
To be determined
Brad Schultz, P.E., Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969