Project location |
Project overview |
Public involvement |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 35 (La Crosse County Line to Garner Place), La Crosse - La Crosse County
- Replace existing pavement, shoulders, sidewalk and beam guard throughout entire project.
- Roadway will be reconstructed with either signals or roundabout at WIS 35, US 14/61 intersection and modifications to be made through urban area to Sunnyside Drive.
- Modifications to improve alignment and vehicle storage at intersection of County Road K and GI.
- Design is expected to be completed in 2021.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in spring of 2022 from Sunnyside Dr to Garner Place
- 2025 from La Crosse County Line to Sunnyside Dr
February 6, 2020 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #2
February 21, 2018 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #1
To be determined.
Valerie Guider, WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969