Project location |
Project overview |
Public involvement |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 35 (La Crosse County Line to Garner Place), La Crosse - La Crosse County
- Replace existing pavement, shoulders, sidewalk and beam guard throughout entire project.
- Roadway will be reconstructed with either signals or roundabout at WIS 35, US 14/61 intersection and modifications to be made through urban area to Sunnyside Drive.
- Modifications to improve alignment and vehicle storage at intersection of County Road K and GI.
- Design is expected to be completed in 2020.
- Construction is anticipated to begin in spring of 2021.
February 21, 2018 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #1
To be determined.
Todd Waldo, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969