Project location | Project overview | Public involvement | Schedule | Traffic impacts/detours | Status/phase | Contact information
WIS 58 (Lee Lake Bridge to WIS 33), Cazenovia to La Valle - Richland & Sauk County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is developing preliminary plans for a resurfacing project on WIS 58. The 6.73-mile long project begins in the Village of Cazenovia and heads northeast to the Village of La Valle.
- Resurface existing pavement (mill and overlay)
- Update curb ramps as needed to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Replace guardrail and install energy absorbing terminals (EATs)
- Widen paved shoulders from 1-foot to 3-foot
December 2020 - Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #1
- Spring 2021 - Public involvement meeting (PIM)
- 2026 - Construction anticipated
Flagging operations during construction.
David Schmidt, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843