Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 82 bridges, De Soto, Crawford County
WisDOT is in the process of developing final plans to improve three bridges on WIS 82, beginning at the intersection of WIS 82/WIS 35 and extending west through three total bridges. The project length is 1.4 miles.
- The three slough bridges will be repaired.
- The guardrail/terminals will be improved to modern standards.
- Paving of the bridge approaches may be needed.
- The project design will be completed in the winter of 2018.
- Summer 2019 - fall 2019 - Construction anticipated
This project will be constructed with the road being closed to traffic. Detour route to be determined.
Tim Maedke, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969