Milwaukee County, Milwaukee Train Station (Southeast of I-43/I-794)
- 43.03506, -87.91651
- Locate this lot via a mobile device or in-vehicle mapping system: Copy and paste the coordinates above, or manually enter them into your device, and click Search.
- From I-43/94
- Take I-794 east
- Exit at Plankinton Avenue
- North on Plankinton one block to Clybourn St.
- West on Clybourn to 5th St.
- South on 5th street to St. Paul Ave.
- East one block on St. Paul Ave.
- Lot at 4th Street and St. Paul Ave. intersection, across the street from Amtrak Depot
- Overnight parking allowed
- No bike parking
- No trucks over 8,000 lbs.
- No detached trailers
- No vehicles for sale
- Parking costs $8 per day
- Privately owned, lighted asphalt lot
- All lots have handicap accessible parking stalls
- Bicycle rack
- Close access to or near:
- Shelter and telephone available in train station
- Multi-modal transport
For more information about this lot or other Southeast Region lots contact:
WisDOT Southeast Region Office,