Register/Log in |
Carpool tips | Bike buddy tips |
Mobile apps |
Marketing material |
Park and ride lots |
- After registering - run a matchlist, contact your matches, and track your commute for a record of your savings.
- Log in/update your profile, run new matchlist, track your commute, retrieve forgotten passwords.
How to Register Off-Line (03:12)
Instructional video on how to register with the Wisconsin RIDESHARE program if you don't have an email address or access to the Internet.
- Tips to get your carpool started and keep it running smoothly.
- Tips to get your bike buddy arrangement started and continue safely.
Track your commute on a mobile phone each day you work. Enable this feature, after you
register, on your personal Welcome Page.
Tracking Your Commute (03:30)
Instructional video on how to track your commute through your mobile phone and the Wisconsin RIDESHARE website.
Mobile Reporting On the Go (05:00)
Description: Instructional video on how to use the Wisconsin RIDESHARE Mobile Reporting On the Go app to track your commute statistics.
Park and ride lots
Interested in taking public transit?
After registering, track your commute on your mobile phone each day and run a report from the Welcome Page to see your environmental and financial savings.
Tracking Your Commute (03:30) - Instructional video on how to track your commute through your mobile phone and the Wisconsin RIDESHARE website.
- Employers will need to contact a Rideshare representative to run company reports.