- Carpool tips
- Bike buddy tips
Park and ride lots
Take advantage of nearly 100
park and ride lots throughout Wisconsin to meet your carpool, vanpool or bike buddies.
- Parking is free
- Many have overnight parking in designated spaces, secure bike racks, shelters, and surface lighting
- Conveniently located adjacent to or near on-and off-ramps along freeways and major highways
- Many of the Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Madison area park and ride lots are also served by public transit
Radio ad - Group uses park and ride lot (01:04) - After updating their profile and checking for new matches, Michael and Jessica add Linda to their carpool and pick her up at a park and ride lot. Audio transcript
- Department of Administration (DOA) administers the
state vanpool program in the Madison area, with fees based on miles to work and number of passengers
- Vanpools receive free parking, and drivers are eligible for limited personal use of the vans
- For more information call (800) 884-VANS
Crossing state lines when commuting?
Register in both states: