If you are a current or former member of one of eight Wisconsin National Guard units, you are eligible to receive one unit plate decal for your National Guard plates for a fee of $20.
- If you already have National Guard license plates and wish to obtain a decal only:
- Complete the vehicle information for the vehicle currently registered with National Guard plates on page 3 of the Wisconsin National Guard License Plates and Decals Information and Application
MV2929. No additional proof of eligibility is required.
- Select a unit decal on the application form.
- Mail the application with $20 decal fee to the address below.
- If you are applying for new National Guard license plates and wish to obtain a decal:
- Complete page 3 of the
MV2929. Include proof of eligibility.
- Select the unit decal on page 4 and include the $20 decal fee.
- Include $15 issuance or personalized plate fee and any registration or other fees due.
- If the vehicle is not titled in your name, include any other documents required to issue title and registration.
- Mail the completed application and fee to the address below.