Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 130 (County B to WIS 154) - Richland and Sauk Counties
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) plans to resurface 11.6 miles of WIS 130 between the west junction of County Highway B and WIS 154 to address deteriorating pavement conditions.
- Mill and relay the existing pavement
- Overlay the asphalt base course with 3.5-inches of new asphalt pavement
- Replace guardrail and end terminals at two bridge structures
- Improve drainage in Bear Valley with grading, new storm sewer, and new culvert pipe
- Replace curb & gutter and sidewalk in Bear Valley
- February 2022 - Public Involvement Meeting
- 2027 - Construction anticipated with possible advancement to 2026
The road will be closed and detoured to through traffic during construction. Local traffic only.
Josh Koebernick, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843