We offer generous benefits to our employees. Our "Total Rewards" package focuses on our employees' health, financial security, work-life balance with generous time off and personal development. By providing an incredible benefits package, we continue to attract some amazing talent that assists in our mission to provide leadership in development and continued operations of a safe and efficient transportation system.
Protecting your health
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement and incentive
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
- Challenging work assignments
- Casual supportive work environment
- Ability to transfer jobs without losing benefits
- Latest computer technology
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Promote health, safety and wellness with brown bag seminars
- Learning management system to enhance skills and education
Benefits listed are for permanent employees and may require waiting periods and/or participation in the Wisconsin Retirement System. Prorated benefits are available for permanent part-time employees.
Contact WisDOT Payroll and Benefits for additional information or if you have any questions.