The Transportation Assistance System (TAS) enables authorized local government officials to access funding data pertaining to transportation aids and improvement programs distributed through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
What can I view in TAS?
Users can view 10 years worth of statewide funding data in addition to their local government data. In addition, users can
- Access an Aids/Improvements Search screen to generate a more detailed project search
- Export a list of projects based on searched criteria
- Generate a map of project locations displayed on a map (improvement programs only)
How to register and request access
TAS requires a one-time registration process for authorization:
- Select the "Need to register" button on the bottom left corner of the page. Complete the User Self-Registration Profile by providing your:
- Phone number you use for local government work
- Email you use for local government work*
- Select your position title from the drop down menu
- Select the government type you are working for
- Allow 1-2 business days to process your request.
- Watch your email for an email confirmation with instructions on how to create a password and log in to TAS.
*NOTE: Many local government officials were automatically registered by WisDOT as authorized users using an existing email address on file. If this is the case, there is no wait for confirmation. You will be prompted during the self-registration process to return to the
TAS login screen and select the "Reset Password" button on the bottom right to create a password.
For questions regarding TAS: Email Tim Olusegun, Program Manager, General Transportation Aids -
For questions regarding the aids and improvement programs: Email the Local Transportation Programs and Finance Section -