Insurance reporting

Insurance Reporting Of Crash

In Wisconsin, complete liability insurance information is required for everyone involved in a reportable crash, regardless of fault.

If you received a letter from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation stating you were involved in a reportable crash, you are required to submit your motor vehicle insurance information.

Things you will need before submitting your motor vehicle insurance information:

  • Crash Number
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) OR Vehicle License Plate
  • Vehicle insurance company information (agent information not needed)

This service may not be available on Sundays from 6-9 a.m. due to regular system maintenance.

Use the “Start Now” button below to provide the insurance information.

Start Now 

Please note, the insurance reporting of crash form application will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity and you will lose your information.