I-94, 6.95 miles between WIS 83 and WIS16 in Waukesha County. The project crosses the municipal boundaries of the City of Delafield, Town of Delafield, City of Pewaukee, and the City of Waukesha.
The purpose of the proposed project is to address the deteriorating pavement condition and extend the life of the roadway. Resurfacing improvements on I-94 include asphalt mill and overlay from WIS 83 to County T, and spot concrete pavement repair from County T to WIS 16. Other project improvements include:
- Base patching
- Repair four culverts
- Seal and repair six bridges
- Replace one retaining wall
- Repair roadside barrier
- Minor earthwork and grading for beam guard and cable barrier
- Approximately 1000-ft of resurfacing on WIS 318 (Rolling Ridge Drive to I-94)
- Reconstruct signals at County SS, County T and WIS 318/Silvernail Road interchanges
- Mill and overlay and curb repair/ramp replacement at WIS 83 and County G Park & Ride lots
- Curb ramp replacement at WIS 318 from the westbound exit ramp to Silvernail Road
- Ramp gate installation
View the following exhibits for more project information:
Construction is currently scheduled for 2024 but could be advanced to 2023 pending funding.
Design phase - Do you have any comments or questions? We'd like to hear from you! Please feel free to contact the project representatives below.
Chris Zacharias, PE, WisDOT Project Manager
Daniel Sellers, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications