The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is seeking public feedback on proposed improvements to WIS 152 in Waushara County. The purpose of this outreach is to obtain your input on the identified needs and proposed design details. We appreciate your input and encourage you take a moment to review the project information and provide comment.
- Waushara County, Town Line Road (east edge of Wautoma) to County G/County W (Mount Morris)
- View location in map
Purpose and Need
- The purpose of the project is to preserve the existing roadway and improve safety of the facility by addressing pavement and culvert deterioration and outdated guardrail.
- Milling 2.25" and overlaying existing roadway with 2.25" of asphalt
- Replacing guardrail near Mount Morris Dam
- Replacing seven pipe culverts
- Public outreach
- Ongoing through late 2022
- Currently scheduled for 2023
- WIS 152 remains open to traffic
- Single lane closures with flaggers during daytime hours
- Both lanes reopened at the end of each workday
Right of way needs
- No real estate is anticipated for the project at this time.
In This Together program for businesses
WisDOT recognizes businesses located in work zones have special needs. It's critical that customers have access to businesses and that they continue to visit them, regardless of any road work inconvenience. WisDOT's In This Together program is offered to business and community leaders as an idea source as they plan for road construction in their area. On the In This Together website, businesses can find:
- Specially designed Business Coordination Guide for businesses to succeed during a highway construction project, includes information on:
- Planning ahead
- Staying informed
- Keeping customers informed
- Tips for businesses
- Case studies that demonstrate techniques that have been successfully used in communities throughout Wisconsin.
- Promotional samples showing a variety of examples of how businesses have promoted their businesses during construction.
Your comments assist us in developing a project that will serve the needs of the traveling public as well as the needs of the local community. Your input is welcome and appreciated throughout the design process. You can provide comment in the following ways:
- Fill out the prepaid comment form and mail to WisDOT contact address.
- Email comments or questions to the contact listed below
- Call the contact listed below
If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this handout, or if questions co me up at a later time, please contact the design project manager listed below.
Bill Bertrand, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
Phone: (920) 360-3124