This page outlines the various public involvement meetings (PIM), hearings and other outreach in regards to the upcoming WIS 29 & County VV Interchange project as well as past meetings for the WIS 29 (County U - Woodland Road) planning study.
WIS 29/County VV Interchange Project Public Hearing Notice
June 5, 2019, 6 to 8 p.m. - WIS 29/County VV Public Hearing - Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Green Bay Campus, 2740 West Mason Street (Entrance 9), Green Bay. ALL INTERESTED PERSONS are advised that the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) will hold a public hearing as provided by law to consider the environmental aspects of the proposed improvement of Wisconsin State Highway 29, between Shawano and Green Bay, including those aspects that may require application to the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers for the placement of fill materials into waters of the United States.
The public hearing will be conducted from 6 to 8 p.m. Interested persons may attend anytime between 6 to 8 P.M. to review displays and other hearing materials, ask questions, and provide testimony.
The traditional-style portion of the public hearing will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will end when all interested persons have provided testimony or 8 p.m., whichever occurs first. The traditional-style portion of the public hearing will begin with an informational project presentation prior to accepting traditional-style testimony from the public. For more information, please see the official public hearing notice that was published in the local newspaper of record for the counties of Brown and Outagamie.
Past WIS 29/County VV Interchange Project meetings
- May 6, 2019 - WIS 29 and County VV Interchange Project local officials meeting
Past WIS 29 Planning Study meetings
- July 10, 2014 - Stakeholder advisory committee (SAC) meeting
- November 2012 - SAC meeting
- April 26, 2012 PIM
- March 2012, SAC meeting
- Feb. 2012, SAC meeting
2011 and older
- November 2011 - SAC meeting
June 28, 2011 - PIM
- June 2011, SAC meeting
- Dec. 2011, Sac meeting
- Brown County Highway Department
- Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Town of Pittsfield
- Wisconsin State Patrol
- Hobart Fire Department
- Brown County Planning/Green Bay Area Planning
- Village of Hobart
- Town of Oneida
- Brown County Sheriff
- Pulaski Community Schools
- Outagamie County Highway Department
- Village of Howard
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Hobart - Lawrence Police Department
- Howard - Suamico School District
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff