This webpage contains design projects and studies for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT), Division of Transportation Systems Development (DTSD) for the Northeast (NE) Region. State highway project under construction in the current year are located on the 511 Wisconsin website.
WisDOT COVID-19 information
- WisDOT continues to monitor the public health crisis as it applies to essential highway maintenance and construction projects. Workers who support the construction of critical or strategic infrastructure are considered essential by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Wisconsin’s Safer at Home Order (Executive Order 12, issued March 24, 2020) allows travel for workers engaged in the operation and upkeep of infrastructure. No special documentation or permits are required.
- Workers are expected to continue to take precautions against the spread of COVID-19 at the office and job site. Monitor the Wisconsin Department of Health for latest information and guidance.
- With our partners in industry, we will strive to keep this construction season on schedule.
- Public involvement meetings and open houses for transportation projects are suspended temporarily and will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
- The department is reviewing options for alternative meeting formats.
- WisDOT will continue to rely on public input to help shape transportation projects and policies.
Design projects (Construction scheduled)
Design projects and studies (no construction scheduled)
During a highway study, WisDOT teams with state and local officials, businesses, stakeholders, and the public to determine the best transportation solution for a given corridor. Below are highway studies for NE Region. Please note there is NO construction scheduled for these studies:
View other projects around the state under study or in design
In This Together
Learn how WisDOT works with businesses located in work zones through the
In This Together program
Mark Kantola, Regional Communications Manager
Missy Kok, Regional Communications Manager
Northeast Region office located at:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
944 Vanderperren Way
Green Bay, WI 54304
Front desk phone: (920) 492-5643
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711