Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
US 14 (Fitchburg North limits to Fitchburg South limits), Fitchburg - Dane County
Project work includes resurface of 6.5 miles of US 14 to repair pavement distresses. The project will also upgrade the curb ramps at County MM to meet ADA standards, upgrade guardrail, and miscellaneous structure repairs.
- February 2022 - Public Involvement Meeting
- 2028 - Construction anticipated with the possibility of advancement to 2025
US 14 will be constructed with single lane closures.
- McCoy Road will be constructed with flagging operations
- County MM will be constructed with single lane closures
- McCoy, Lacy Road, and County MM ramps will have daily/nightly closures
- Netherwood Road overpass will be closed for structure work (no signed detour)
- Haight Farm Road overpass will be closed for structure work (no signed detour)
Steven Porter, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843