Project location |
Project overview |
Public involvement |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 154 (WIS 58 to Richland/Sauk County Line), between Richland Center & Reedsburg - Richland County
This project will resurface the existing pavement on approximately 3.5 miles of WIS 154 between WIS 58 and the Richland/Sauk County line.
- Pavement resurfacing (remove existing 3.5 inches of pavement and replace with 3.5 inches of asphalt)
- Paving 6 foot shoulders on steep hill sections to reduce erosion
October 2020 - Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #1
- Construction scheduled for 2025, with potential advancement to 2023
WIS 154 will remain open to through traffic.
- Temporary lane closures utilizing flaggers
- Access to properties and businesses will be maintained
Dan Kleinertz, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, La Crosse Office
3550 Mormon Coulee Road
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 785-9022
Fax: (608) 785-9969