Project location | Project overview | Public involvement | Schedule | Traffic impacts/detours | Status/phase | Contact information
WIS 19 bridge over Rock River (Water Street to 1st Street), Watertown – Jefferson County
WisDOT is in the process of developing plans to replace the bridge structure on WIS 19 (Main Street) over the Rock River.
- New bridge structure
- New concrete approach slabs
- New lighting, asphalt pavement, and concrete sidewalk
May 2020 - Virtual Public Involvement Meeting (PIM)
- 2025 - Construction anticipated with the potential to advance to 2024
WIS 19 (Main Street) will be closed and detoured during construction.
- Anticipated detour route is WIS 26 & WIS 16.
- Anticipated pedestrian detour is Cady Street Bridge
Steven Porter, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843