Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 67 (Waukesha County Line to County MM), Ashippun - Dodge County
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) plans to improve this 5.13 mile section of WIS 67 between Oconomowoc and Mayville by milling and overlaying the existing asphalt pavement. This treatment is needed to extend the pavement service life.
Additional Improvements include:
- Replacing guardrail on the structure over Davy Creek
- Replacing three cross culverts
- Updating curb ramps in the Town of Ashippun along WIS 67
- April 18, 2022 - Public Involvement Meeting
- 2027 - Construction anticipated with the potential to be advanced in 2026
Traffic will be detoured during construction. The detour route will be determined during the design process. Access will be maintained during construction for residents and local businesses to the greatest extent possible.
Matthew Lamb, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843