Project location |
Project overview |
Traffic impacts/detours |
WIS 67 (WIS 175 to East County Line), Lomira - Dodge County
The WIS 67 Project begins at WIS 175 in the Village of Lomira and ends at East County Line in the Town of Lomira. The project will include replacing the existing deteriorated pavement and underlying base material. Existing sidewalk curb ramps do not meet ADA standards and will be upgraded. Two box culverts east of I-41 have reached the end of their lifespan and will be removed and replaced. Existing guardrail will be replaced and upgraded with new end terminals.
- Spring 2022 - Environmental document signing
- Spring/Summer 2022 - Public meetings anticipated
- Spring 2025 - Construction anticipated
Construction will be closed to through traffic and staged.
- Westbound detour: I-41 south, WIS 28 west, WIS 175 north.
- Eastbound detour: WIS 175, WIS 28 east, I-41 north.
Shaun Anderson, P.E.
WisDOT Project Manager
WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843